Hypnosis is fast becoming the number one format of change and healing in the world. The mis-representation of it as a science, is being weeded out and understanding the power that it holds, fast coming to the forefront of modern mechanisms of change. Join Paul and Jaylee as they unfold the truth and power of healing through hypnosis .
All applicants must be 18 years old and demonstrate a level of adult maturity, complete a registration application, agree to abide by the NGH Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, demonstrate an aptitude for this level of training, and be approved of by NGH Instructors, Paul & Jaylee Balch. The NGH minimum educational requirement necessitates that all applicants possess a high school certificate. International students must have their country’s equivalent.
Your materials include, but are not limited to:
• Student Training Manual 1 – including study guide for Level 1
• Student Training Manual 2 – including study guide for level 2
• All the forms you’ll need to get started in your new career
• Marketing Manual – This includes how to start, expand and market your private practice.
• Promotional materials • Scripts • Cds • DVDs
About the National Guild of Hypnosis Certification (NGH)
This is an intensive program all manuals materials are supplied with a 1 year subscription to the NGH news letter and access to their resources. You also have email access to Paul and Jaylee for assistance with your practice.
Professional Certified Hypnotic Training 2020
Upon completion of a minimum of 100 hours intensive practical training,
(including a 3 week component preparation home readings and assignments)
you will receive the NGH Certificate of Hypnotism.
You will be entitled to place the letters CH after your name.
Hypnosis training consists of instruction, demonstration and practice.
This is a comprehensive course covering all aspects of hypnosis.
The Hypnosis course includes but is not limited to:
- Approval by the National Guild of Hypnotists USA.
- Satisfactory completion of course meets qualification for membership to the NGH (first year membership is included in the tuition).
- All required materials included in the tuition.
- Learn from an experienced hypnotherapist, who has been approved of by the NGH as a Certified Instructor, Hypnotherapy (CI).
- Learn several types of hypnotic inductions, deepening and testing techniques, how to construct hypnotic suggestions, hypnotic stop smoking and weight loss techniques, age regression techniques.
- How to conduct a self hypnosis course so that you can start earning money straight away. Some graduates earn their fees back from conducting one self-hypnosis course!
- Learn how to write and customize hypnotic suggestions and hypnotic scripts
- Plenty of time to practice your hypnosis skills during the course, including inductions, deepening and testing hypnosis.
- Learn how to build your business from someone who has a successful hypnosis practice.
- Optional books, tapes and videos are available for ongoing professional development.
If you want to change your life, have a rewarding career and help other people to improve their lives then The National Guild of Hypnotists hypnotism certification course is for you.
The NGH core curriculum is taught by certified instructors throughout the world. This training program offers a comprehensive and in depth approach to all aspects of hypnosis. The training is designed to offer those preparing for a career in hypnotism with the skills and proficiency to become a professional in the field of hypnosis. Most NGH Certified Hypnotists utilize their training through self-employment.
The NGH Hypnotism Certification Training
This course includes combined classroom instruction, homework assignments, practice sessions, and supervised clinical practice. Students will undertake 100 hours of face-to-face classroom as well as components of self-study. Students are required to complete various readings, reading assignments, written homework, practice of all the inductions and techniques learned in class, Watch specific DVD’s, and undertake supervision.
Students are also required to create a preliminary business plan.
Students are required to submit recorded homework practice inductions for critique. Upon successful completion of Levels 1 and 2 of the course you will receive your status as an NGH Certified Hypnotist, and you will qualify for membership in the NGH, the largest and most prestigious international educational organization in this field. You will also receive your first year of membership with the NGH. Upon completion of training, passing a written exam and acceptance as a member of the NGH you will be eligible to insert the letters CH (Certified Hypnotist) after your name.
The class format consists of lectures, class discussion, demonstrations of processes and techniques, hands-on supervised practice using the tools and techniques learned in class. During class time, students are encouraged to pair up and practice various techniques demonstrated by the instructor.
Level I Includes:
• What Hypnosis is
• Preliminary suggestibility tests
• How to conduct depth tests
• How to classify clients
• Influences and dangers
• How to hypnotize,
• Awakening procedures
• A three-step self hypnosis program
• Developing rapport
• Different applications of hypnosis
• Induction procedures
• How to decide which inductions to use based on the client’s needs
• Mechanical aids, (What they are and how to use them)
• Deepening techniques
• Anaesthesia Management
• Smoking Cessation,
• Ideomotor response
• Mechanical aids
• Smoking cessation programs
• Weight control Programs
• Stress management programs
• NGH Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
• Supervised practice
Level II Includes:
• Session structure
• Behavioural assessment – goal setting – reinforcement
• Image Psychology and hypnosis
• Self hypnosis techniques
• How to teach a 1 day self hypnosis course
• The use and benefits of the ideomotor response
• Age regression
• Advanced techniques
• Anxiety reduction techniques
• Pain control techniques
• Exploding the myths about hypnosis
• Effective marketing and business strategies
• Legal considerations
• NGH Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
• Supervised practice
We will also be integrate some metaphysical aspects of hypnosis throughout the program, covering working with understanding DNA reprogramming, Healing topics including cancer, pain, working with parallel lives, altered states and multidimensional aspects of consciousness and more. Included, will be pointers for yoga teachers/students if necessary.